Sugden Barbell: Home User Account
REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
You are here: HomeForumCompetitionsScotland's Strongest Man U90kg 2012

Scotland's Strongest Man U90kg 2012

Users viewing topic: & 1 Guest

buzz said:The winner of SSM U90's will get an invite to the U90 European finals in Letterkenny on the 7th & 8th sept - hotel, food, airport pick up all covered. Great opportunity for whoever takes the top spot!

That's good news brian! Good incentive to get training hard! Where is letterkenny?
Strengthshop said:
Sorry Stuart, just saw this! Covered many important topics on Saturday night, but I don't think this one Happy Will be the SS monster DB, filled to as close to 60kg as we can get it.

Cheers brian. yeah this was one thing we didn't chat aboutHappy. Those Guinness's didn't help with the weight loss!
stuarty said:
That's good news brian! Good incentive to get training hard! Where is letterkenny?

In Ireland Stuart.

stuarty said:
Cheers brian. yeah this was one thing we didn't chat aboutHappy. Those Guinness's didn't help with the weight loss!

Aye, helped with the bulk for the 105's though no doubt Happy
brian,

are the events confirmed or have they changed?
will we be able to get a training day one weekend before the comp??? Grin
ill pm you for payment details mate can you also put jeremy's name down for this Happy
Sorry lads but im out! Unhappy
Family wedding the night before so no chance i'll be in any fit state to compete!
Bundi said:Sorry lads but im out! Unhappy
Family wedding the night before so no chance i'll be in any fit state to compete!

Pussy!!!!! Lol
shortandmighty
Any news on a venue location yet Brian?
Yes, events confirmed, and location will be at Strength Shop (out the front), as new venue will not be ready in time unfortunately.

ML1 3ST

Can do a training day no problem. Is a Saturday or a Sunday better for folk?
buzz said:Yes, events confirmed, and location will be at Strength Shop (out the front), as new venue will not be ready in time unfortunately.

ML1 3ST

Can do a training day no problem. Is a Saturday or a Sunday better for folk?

Sunday for me please mate Happy
jeremy1987
how do i pay for the comp were do i send it cheers any more info abt comp?Happy
Just to confirm athlete's there by 11am at latest on Sunday, events as per opening post;

2 Braidhurst Industrial Estate
Motherwell
ML1 3ST
shortandmighty
I will do my best to be there for 11. Travelling down from Huntly and cant leave until 7 but should easy make it.
What time can you weigh in at mate
Can weigh in from 9, but I foresee you still being on a treadmill in a sauna suit at 10.45 Happy
gonna bring my bird and spectate!

You are here: HomeForumCompetitionsScotland's Strongest Man U90kg 2012
Return to top View Desktop Site