Sugden Barbell: Home User Account
REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
You are here: HomeForumCompetitionsChampions of The Future 2.

Champions of The Future 2.

Users viewing topic: & 1 Guest

I'm tempted to have a bash at this. Going to have to get the day off work though. Will i be 105's or Open weight by March Time though hmmm. Time to get some practice in with the Log, stones etc.
Great comp. I would be up for it if it wasn't a 4 hour drive away Unhappy
Terminator said:Great comp. I would be up for it if it wasn't a 4 hour drive away Unhappy

worth it.

make a weekend out of it! AWESOME!
Terminator said:Great comp. I would be up for it if it wasn't a 4 hour drive away Unhappy

A 4 hour drive??? You have no idea how lucky you are!! If I only had to drive 4 hours I would be at a comp every few weeks, even if just to watch
TravisFandango
davycummings said:
A 4 hour drive??? You have no idea how lucky you are!! If I only had to drive 4 hours I would be at a comp every few weeks, even if just to watch

To get to and home from the first one I went from London to Teesside, to Manchester, back to Teesside and then home to London. It was all jolly super and I loved every minute of it (apart from that stupid f**king Conan's wheel thing). Well worth travelling for.
Joni said:
worth it.
make a weekend out of it! AWESOME!

I'm sorely tempted by this! It would be so awesome to make my strongman debut ! I'm gonna sleep on it I think guys
il do it
JackRevans said:il do it

Good call, i'm sure it'll be an awesome comp.
MKShrek
I've been working towards doing a strongman comp so I'll guess this will be my first one. Cheque will be in the post tomorrow. Now I just need to find a gym near me with strongman equipment!
fctilidie
I'm in. Sending cheque tomorrow morning.
MKShrek
Hi Mark sent the cheque today and a PM for entry to this comp
fctilidie said:I'm in. Sending cheque tomorrow morning.

YES
Terminator said:
I'm sorely tempted by this! It would be so awesome to make my strongman debut ! I'm gonna sleep on it I think guys

Just do it. You will have a lot of fun, meet some great people, and learn a lot. Given that it is at OSG (somewhere I would love to visit eventually) you will no doubt meet a lot of very strong and knowledgable people.

More than worth a 4hr drive.

Your training is progressing, now give it a focus Happy
fctilidie
As promised cheque sent this morning. Looking forward to it. Just need to start getting used to thse type of events.
cheque is on the way.
also left u a pm mark.

You are here: HomeForumCompetitionsChampions of The Future 2.
Return to top View Desktop Site