Sugden Barbell: Home User Account
REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
You are here: HomeForumTraining & Training VideosSugden Members lifting in the Northern Seniors Weightlifting Championship

Sugden Members lifting in the Northern Seniors Weightlifting Championship

Users viewing topic: & 1 Guest

Jabba
I think the July round is Mytholmroyd again.
Jabba said:I think the July round is Mytholmroyd again.

do you do any weightlifting? and kool i love mytholmroyd so if there's a comp i'll come down and help out n s**t, if i'm not allowed to lift.
You're all f**king mental, strong but mental.Grin
shaunclegg said:
where's that and is their a age limit? if not a age limit if my dad's willing to shell out if its in .. germany.. i'll go there with you n spilt some heads Wink me you n... littler?
if not.. Yeah man get training hard i wonna see you beat that guy!

It's at Mytholmroyd again Shaun. Just a three man team, can be made up of any age as far as I know. Mr Littler wont lift but if you fancy getting a team together we just need one more!! Grin
Wigan said:
It's at Mytholmroyd again Shaun. Just a three man team, can be made up of any age as far as I know. Mr Littler wont lift but if you fancy getting a team together we just need one more!! Grin

maybe Tony could join your team? you'd be a tuff team to beat. I would of volunteered myself but Im already doing the comp with Fay and Jamie. Just had a tought, you probably wouldnt have wanted me any how.
Rusev
actually Moz i was going to offer but July is too soon to compete again, I want to build some background strength first (and rest the wrist) and travelling there for me is not just down the road, quite costly too.

having said all that if you want me I could just put up a crappy total if you rearly cant find anyone else
Wigan said:

yeah man lets do it! erm how about my lad? adam maher @ 69 does 90 110? better than f**k all coz farghaly won't do it.. i could ask saun however!

not that i'm particually arsed, but is there a prize money thing in this?
moz said:
maybe Tony could join your team? you'd be a tuff team to beat. I would of volunteered myself but Im already doing the comp with Fay and Jamie. Just had a tought, you probably wouldnt have wanted me any how.

stop being gay you was my second choice after adam maher! i had a feeling tony wouldn't really wonna waste petrolium Wink without a sufficent amount of come back training.. that said if he want's in i'm down for that!
what you reckon tony?
Rusev
let a youngster go for it. like i said July is rearly too soon to compete again and it cost me a lot travelling down to their. (and eddie got me into bad habit drinking)

You interested in prize money shaun my brother competed in the german
bundas leaga for a club side, they payed for his flight travel friday lift sat home sun with a few hundred quid and he was only in div 3

Azsen Zlatev did it in his latter years in div 1 got a few grand each comp ?
Rusev said:let a youngster go for it. like i said July is rearly too soon to compete again and it cost me a lot travelling down to their. (and eddie got me into bad habit drinking)

You interested in prize money shaun my brother competed in the german
bundas leaga for a club side, they payed for his flight travel friday lift sat home sun with a few hundred quid and he was only in div 3

Azsen Zlatev did it in his latter years in div 1 got a few grand each comp ?

funny you should say that actually because kev is friendl;y with a bloke in the french leauge and he's e-mailed him asking if he ever needs a lifter i'll do that comp for him, it looks awesome that leauge stuff!german leauge is better and pays more but it be good to start with the french and work upto german standards.
Jabba
shaunclegg said:
do you do any weightlifting? and kool i love mytholmroyd so if there's a comp i'll come down and help out n s**t, if i'm not allowed to lift.

No mate, just get roped in to load for Eddie Halstead. Saturday was a long day, nearly 7 hours of loading.
Jabba said:
No mate, just get roped in to load for Eddie Halstead. Saturday was a long day, nearly 7 hours of loading.

ah okay, thanks for loading for me mate Happy
Jabba
No problem. Was a pleasure to watch !
shaunclegg said:
yeah man lets do it! erm how about my lad? adam maher @ 69 does 90 110? better than f**k all coz farghaly won't do it.. i could ask saun however!
not that i'm particually arsed, but is there a prize money thing in this?

Sounds like a plan to me Shaun. See how you and Adam feel nearer the time and if you're up for it and available I'm more than happy to be the third man!! Grin

You are here: HomeForumTraining & Training VideosSugden Members lifting in the Northern Seniors Weightlifting Championship
Return to top View Desktop Site