Sugden Barbell: Home User Account
REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
You are here: HomeForumGeneral BullshitAdidas weightlifting shoes vs do wins ???

Adidas weightlifting shoes vs do wins ???

Users viewing topic: & 1 Guest

Do Wins have higher heel than Adidas. Adidas are narrow - too narrow for my feet (approx. 4E width).
Jabba
bignige1986 said:
Hmm sweet can you remember how much for packaging etc???
Cheers for reply mate appreciated

£65 incl p&p
I was happy with the Do-wins until I tried the Ironworks, the slightly lower heal suited me better.
I have ironworks and love them. No experience with the do-wins.

Ironworks are expensive but probably the best value pair of shoes Ive ever owned.

I dont really see how they are too expensive either. Plenty of guys paying way more for suits they use once a week at most. I wear my oly shoes for every session and theyve lasted 7 years so far.
4 years of that you werent training though
Carl said:4 years of that you werent training though

Grin
lol

i have the pullums polish lifting shoes, there are a simmilar heel height to the adidas, but alot wider, which is good for me as i have wide feet
Just orderd do wins from supplement warehouse ! Got told to order half a size smaller so theyre tight fitting, nice and red do wins haha Happy £65 for shoes plus £4.95 p+p
TGEvans
bas***d! I had just settled on getting the adidas but now everyone is saying that they are narrow I dont know what to do. Im a size 13 and pretty wide footed too. Where I am I dont have the option of trying them out before buying.
TGEvans said:bas***d! I had just settled on getting the adidas but now everyone is saying that they are narrow I dont know what to do. Im a size 13 and pretty wide footed too. Where I am I dont have the option of trying them out before buying.

Ahh that is a t**t haha
ive orderd mine and im hoping for the best Happy fingers crossed mate
Post Edited: 09.03.2010 @ 20:05 PM by Sean_Keogh
jamiea said:my dowins f**k my knees up for back squats but are great for fronts and over heads

Really? I've never squatted in a heel but wouldn't it create more knee shearing in a front squat ?
Sean_Keogh said:
Really? I've never squatted in a heel but wouldn't it create more knee shearing in a front squat ?

Your knees are going to go way forwards when you front squat regrdless. Raised heels help accomodate that if your calves are tight, so I can totally see olympic shoes helping anyone who front squats. As for back squats, if you're an upright shin kinda guy, raised heels probably aren't the best idea, I can see them encouraging knee movement. With the heavier weights used when back squatting I can totally see this hurting more than front squats.

You are here: HomeForumGeneral BullshitAdidas weightlifting shoes vs do wins ???
Return to top View Desktop Site