REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
Who's Online - 1 member and 216 guests

Rio Ferdinand Boxing?

Users viewing topic: & 1 Guest

Closed This thread has been closed by a moderator. Replies are no longer possible.

danbaseleyIcon...26-09-2017 @ 09:30 
A member for 10 years and still no mouldy peanuts
Member 1252, 4474 posts
SQ 160, BP 110, DL 215
485.0 kgs @ 98kgs UnEq
PaulSavage said:Be more like this just change the words got my money to still a keyboard warrior.

In all fairness Paul, whilst I empathise with you defending your lady's honour, citing any memes about 'where's my money' only brings to mind the name Sparrow.

"to me personally, a bets a bet and ive never not paid a bet."

Turned out that rule was not going to last much longer....

"However, it caused a big arguement with the mrs, then my mother and brother got involved and i had to promise not to pay."

What about your care worker? What did she have to say about the whole situation?

"The £100 to me is f**k all, i have no issue with losing that"

£100 is f**k all - when you have no intention of paying it.

"but if i make a promise to loved ones i wont break it so all i can say is sorry dude, i mean what can i do?"

Not tell mummmy everything? Pay your debts you stupidly agreed to in bets under your terms.

"It was literally on the verge of causing a break up with it as stupid as that is"

None of this probably ever happened.

(I notice you have already entertained the idea of a year's salary bet with AMH_Power on this thread - do you never learn?)
ChrisMcCarthyIcon...26-09-2017 @ 09:49 
Lost his pen, then found his pen. #phew
Member 4899, 2956 posts
"My name's Johnny and it might be a sin
But I'll take that bet - you're gonna regret -
'Cause I'm the Best that's ever been..."
little_aIcon...26-09-2017 @ 10:44 
still a devious weightlifting bastard
Member 43, 14374 posts
Gordy said:
Having to sit through entire Conway Twitty songs is worse and it's just sheer laziness from the writers.

I like Conway's hair
http://www.countrycommon.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/06/Conway...
little_aIcon...26-09-2017 @ 10:46 
still a devious weightlifting bastard
Member 43, 14374 posts
ChrisMcCarthy said:"My name's Johnny and it might be a sin
But I'll take that bet - you're gonna regret -
'Cause I'm the Best that's ever been..."

If you win you get that shinny fiddle made of gold, but if you lose the devil gets your soul.
PaulSavageIcon...26-09-2017 @ 12:39 
Member 2775, 6927 posts
danbaseley said:
In all fairness Paul, whilst I empathise with you defending your lady's honour, citing any memes about 'where's my money' only brings to mind the name Sparrow.
"to me personally, a bets a bet and ive never not paid a bet."
Turned out that rule was not going to last much longer....
"However, it caused a big arguement with the mrs, then my mother and brother got involved and i had to promise not to pay."
What about your care worker? What did she have to say about the whole situation?
"The £100 to me is f**k all, i have no issue with losing that"
£100 is f**k all - when you have no intention of paying it.
"but if i make a promise to loved ones i wont break it so all i can say is sorry dude, i mean what can i do?"
Not tell mummmy everything? Pay your debts you stupidly agreed to in bets under your terms.
"It was literally on the verge of causing a break up with it as stupid as that is"
None of this probably ever happened.
(I notice you have already entertained the idea of a year's salary bet with AMH_Power on this thread - do you never learn?)

I get it, you have a s**t life. Does trying to pick apart every little thing about my life change that though? Certainly doesn't make my life s**t. You are accomplishing f**k all Dan.
matthewvcIcon...26-09-2017 @ 13:22 
‘downsizing’
Member 5704, 3221 posts
SQ 280, BP 210, DL 320
810.0 kgs @ 96.3kgs UnEq
PaulSavage said:
I get it, you have a s**t life. Does trying to pick apart every little thing about my life change that though? Certainly doesn't make my life s**t. You are accomplishing f**k all Dan.

ah the sugden barbell powerlifting total to 'life accomplishment' scale has reared its head again.
danbaseleyIcon...26-09-2017 @ 13:33 
A member for 10 years and still no mouldy peanuts
Member 1252, 4474 posts
SQ 160, BP 110, DL 215
485.0 kgs @ 98kgs UnEq
PaulSavage said:

Paul, you need to stop looking at this as a negative thing.

You are, are you not, "always going to be positive in anything I do"?

Rather than repeating the mistakes of the past (a la betting with other members on wagers you are likely to lose) , or refuting the laws of physics (#thermodynamics), or entering drug free competition (thereby making yourself a self-admitted cheat) - which could be seen as negative reactions to a few instances of contradictory behaviour on your part - why not use this as an intervention?

Thereby keeping the sun's metaphorical hat on, avoiding you losing a year's salary - and stopping you from unravelling fundamental laws of the universe?
AdamTIcon...26-09-2017 @ 14:52 
AKA the great reset
Member 4056, 5206 posts
matthewvc said:
ah the sugden barbell powerlifting total to 'life accomplishment' scale has reared its head again.

I hate the, 'You can't total, s**t, what do you know.'

I cringe when I see pretty strong guys (much stronger Than me) belittle others. It's normally guys that are pretty strong, but not quite strong enough, for anyone to give a f**k about them.

See it on Facebook all the time.
PaulSavageIcon...26-09-2017 @ 14:54 
Member 2775, 6927 posts
Post Edited: 26.09.2017 @ 14:54 PM by PaulSavage
danbaseley said:
Paul, you need to stop looking at this as a negative thing.
You are, are you not, "always going to be positive in anything I do"?
Rather than repeating the mistakes of the past (a la betting with other members on wagers you are likely to lose) , or refuting the laws of physics (#thermodynamics), or entering drug free competition (thereby making yourself a self-admitted cheat) - which could be seen as negative reactions to a few instances of contradictory behaviour on your part - why not use this as an intervention?
Thereby keeping the sun's metaphorical hat on, avoiding you losing a year's salary - and stopping you from unravelling fundamental laws of the universe?

Yawn, no I'm not a cheat, you saying I am isn't me saying it, it's just some nobody on the internet talking s**t about someone else because it makes them feel better.

Yes, drug free competition, and I'm drug free, was for the contest, was long before the contest, and am now. I've never done any contest on drugs, even though the 19 others have been none tested.

This is completely pathetic Dan, and it's extremely negative as you know. Again, you are getting nothing from this but I'll leave you to your bulls**t.
BrenWadIcon...26-09-2017 @ 15:02 
Enough was enough. Banned.
Member 6099, 775 posts
SQ 300, BP 195, DL 310
805.0 kgs @ 105kgs UnEq
I'd much rather fight Savage than his thing
PaulSavageIcon...26-09-2017 @ 15:31 
Member 2775, 6927 posts
BrenWad said:I'd much rather fight Savage than his thing

Lol would you f**k, we both know you can't fight sleep, but sure, let's set up an mma 'spar', there's an octagon at my gym - pm me.

Attention, attention, I say mean things you give me a reaction, attention, attention - yawn.
AdamTIcon...26-09-2017 @ 15:39 
AKA the great reset
Member 4056, 5206 posts
I think slagging Becca is pretty low Bren.
PaulSavageIcon...26-09-2017 @ 15:56 
Member 2775, 6927 posts
AdamT said:I think slagging Becca is pretty low Bren.

Is what it is, obviously dudes a f**king joke. He is right to want to fight me rather than her though thinking about it, as if he even attempted to fight her he would be fighting me anyway, and id be in a much less forgiving mood. I'm sure his pm to sort the spar out will be arriving any second.
scruffmcbuffIcon...26-09-2017 @ 16:07 
Lovely ass Congrats.
Member 5958, 2315 posts
SQ 280, BP 170, DL 300
750.0 kgs @ 138kgs UnEq
£20 - savage TKO round 2.
JohnIcon...26-09-2017 @ 16:23 
#biggef
Member 5263, 3492 posts
SQ 260, BP 195, DL 260
715.0 kgs @ 130kgs UnEq
If this MMA spar happens film it so I can add it to my montage lol Grin